If you have been around Gloson Blog for a week or two, you might notice that I haven’t posted in about 11 days (I usually post once in 3 days). I have a couple of reasons why I haven’t posted, and here they are.
- I’ve been remodeling Poetry Talents, my poetry website where I can post my poems. I gave it new look. I used wordpress (I used wordpress to make a website! Cool!). I won’t post my poems on Gloson Blog anymore, but I’ll post it on Poetry Talents instead.
- I joined the handball team in my school. We practiced really hard, and we’re going to compete on Tuesday, 14 April 2009. So, I got really tired. Sometimes, we even played on evenings.
- I got a lot of homework from school recently. Sometimes, I even did my homework until 5 p.m. (School ends at 1 p.m.)
- I also worked on projects relating to my upcoming poetry book. I planned to add a little more color to the background of my poetry book front cover.
- I went to Smart Kids, the Largest Education Fair in Malaysia. It is an exhibition, where companies purchase booths to promote their products there. It lasted for 3 days (10-12 April 2009). It was very interesting and I look forward to attending it next year.
- I joined its “Who You Want to Be” competition on Sunday (I practiced on Saturday), and ended up with a constellation prize.
- I want to provide you with quality content, not short posts that have little quality. So, it might take some time to write a post.
Well, those are the reasons why I haven’t been posting regularly. I hope you will forgive me.
Because I am not very busy anymore, I look forward to posting quality content for you soon! 😉
Update (18 April 2009): Sorry, I am still busy with my poetry book illustrations, making big improvements. I hope I will finish them soon! 😉
6 Replies to “Why I Haven’t Posted in a While”
How do you use Word Press to make a web site? Is it like making a blog? I am having such a time with my web site program not letting me do what I want.
Maxie’s last blog post..Second Day of Easter and I’m worn out
Happy to know you’re busy! Exams coming huh? I have been busier because I joined some new groups in Facebook! >,<
Thank goodness you’ve been busy – I was starting to worry that you might be unwell but should have known better! Actually, I’ve been pretty busy myself, creating the new Twitterhood site within my main site and am just about to add you to the Youngsters zone 🙂
Looking forward to your next post!
It is like making a website out of a blog! (Maybe, I will write a post on how to create sites using wordpress soon)
Oh dear…exams. Lucky the American students get their Summer holidays now :P.
Thank you. I am looking forward to see the new Twitterhood site! 🙂
Great Gloson. DO you mean you are writing a book of peoms?
Harish’s last blog post..A Big Contest At WebMaster Peers – Over $1500 Worth Prizes to be Given Away
Yes. It is entitled, ‘Creative and Funny Poetry for Kids’. I will make a blog post on it as soon as it is published 🙂