Update 2020: This post is now outdated and archived, but feel free to read it to remember what it was like. 🙂
One day, I was editing a picture using paint. I saved the file in GIF Format. Out came a window:
I clicked yes, and do you know what happened? There are dots on the picture, just like pictures on newspaper. Then I thought, “Now, the picture is not nice,” so, I clicked undo…and the picture changed into a picture that looks like a painted picture!
Here are some of them.
Here’s how to do it
- Open Microsoft Paint
- Open any picture in the jpg format.
- Invert the colors by hitting Ctrl + I.
- Invert it again (It will become normal).
- Save it to the GIF Format.
- Click ‘yes’ to the window that pops up.
- (The picture will have dots like on the newspaper) now hit Ctrl + Z.
- Hit Ctrl + Z again.
- Now, save it.
- Tada – a computer-made watercolor painting!
Have fun making water color pictures! 😉
P.S. If you don’t want the picture to be in the GIF format, no problem! Just open the GIF picture that you have just made into watercolor and save it in the JPG Format.