It’s Gloson Blog’s birthday!
It has been 1 year after I have posted the first post (24 July 2008) on this blog. So, Happy (Belated) Birthday to Gloson Blog!
Sorry I didn’t make this post on time. it was because I was busy with my schoolwork and the audio version of my poetry book.
Phew! This year is the fastest year I’ve ever experienced in my life!
Anyway, I love you guys for all your support in making Gloson Blog what it is today!
Posts You Might Like to Read
I have written exactly 99 posts (including this) in my first year of blogging. Here are some good ones I thought you might like to read.
- Being Aired on TV3
- Meeting the Prime Minister and the First Lady of Malaysia
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting the Most Out of Twitter
- 7 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Blog (Most of which you haven’t done)
- The Top 5 Reasons I Use Twitter
- View and Control Your Friend’s Computer With TeamViewer
- 35 Things That Amused Me The Most
- Google Chrome’s Unique Features
Here are some milestones Gloson Blog achieved during its first year:
- 99 Posts (Almost a hundred! Aww man!)
- 474 Comments.
- Google PageRank: 4
- 36,000 unique visitors, according to AWStats
- 233,000 pageviews, according to AWStats
- 800 Subscribers
I want to say a big ‘Thank You’ to all my readers and friends who have supported and helped me. Below are my special friends to whom I want to give special thanks. None in particular order 😉 .
- Dr. Dora Dong
- C. A. Chan
- Linnet Woods
- Holly Jahangiri
- Claudia Broome
- Peter Kua
- Amanda Choe
- Ellie Chee
- Niki Cheong
- Shui Xing Lang
- Farrhad A
*Please don’t be sad if I accidentally missed you out. Please notify me about it… 😉
I want to thank my beloved country’s Prime Minister and First Lady for giving me such recognition and encouragement on 10th of July 2009. I also want to thank the press reporters and TV crews for taking interest in me. I also thank my parents for motivating me to start this blog.
I’ll write about how blogging has helped me in my life on my next post, which is the 100th post, so, stay tuned! 😉
It’s up! – 22 Reasons for You to Blog