I read a lot of puns, recently. They were so funny I thought I might like to share them with you. Here are the top ten funniest and hilarious puns I have picked for you.
(None are in particular order)
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
3. The dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
4. Let’s talk about rights and lefts. You’re right, so I left.
5. When William joined the army, he disliked the phrase ‘fire at will’.
6. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
7. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
8. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
9. He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
10. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
Bonus: Another 10 Funny Puns!
Update: Since I found out that this is one of the most visited blog posts on this blog, I’ve decided to post 10 more great puns for you! I hope you’ll enjoy them! 🙂
1. If you want to make money as a comedian you gotta have the cents of humor.
2. What do you call a marketplace that sells weird stuff? A bizarre bazaar!
3. Being struck by lightning is a really shocking experience!
4. The Hungary Wales Seattled down and Finnished their lunch, Hamburg-ers with Chiles.
5. A bicycle cannot stand on its own because it is two-tired.
6. “What’s purple and 5000 miles long?” “Ooh! I know! The Grape Wall of China!”
7. How do celebrities stay cool? They have many fans!
8. Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other, “Uhm… how do you drive this thing?”
9. The reason he didn’t become a juggler was… he hadn’t got the balls to do it!
10. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.” – Kung Fu Panda
I love puns! If you know any more funny puns, please feel free to leave one in the comments section below. I’ll feature some good ones here! 🙂
My Funny Poetry Book: Creative & Funny Poetry for Kids
I hope you’ve enjoyed those 10 funny puns above! 😀 If you did, then perhaps you might like to get my book, Creative & Funny Poetry for Kids, which I wrote when I was 9 years old. Now I’m 12.
It contains 20 creative funny poems accompanied with colorful illustrations to make you and your kids laugh and giggle! Please click the book below for more details.